Immigration Consultant RCIC
Get your Canada study, work permits & skilled occupation list guidance. Trusted immigration consultancy for hassle-free immigration to Canada.

Appying for a TRV (Visitor Visa inside Canada)

  • At Astrox Immigration, we specialize in assisting individuals who are already inside Canada and need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) as part of their study permit or work permit extension process.

    Our experienced team provides tailored guidance and support to navigate the complexities of this procedure smoothly. We assess each client’s unique situation, ensuring all necessary documentation is compiled and submitted correctly to meet TRV application requirements. Whether it involves coordinating with immigration authorities, addressing any challenges that may arise, or managing additional procedures, we strive to streamline the TRV application process for our clients.

    With our expertise and dedication to client satisfaction, we aim to facilitate a seamless application, allowing individuals to extend their stay in Canada legally and with peace of mind.